Time & Location
Jun 19, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT
About The Event
This program is designed to encourage students to;
- Gain organizational tools and skill sets
- Discuss goal setting and create a life map
- Analyze and teach students & parents how to monitor student schedules and transcripts to ensure that students are on track to meet their future goals.
- Vibe with your tribe, and have fun.
- Expose students and families to information of importance
To maximize your experience please bring the following:
- Admissions requirements for your top 3 colleges/universities (print if possible)
- REPORT CARDS
- Community College Transcripts (if applicable)*
- multicolored pens, pencils, markers, highlighters (suggested)
- Binders (Red for 12th graders, Black for 11th graders, White for 8th -10th)
- Binder dividers