Sat, Apr 24 | Online Meet-up
BYLP's Goals Organization Applications Transcripts Orientation at 11 am! G.O.A.T.'s future meetings will be held every 3rd Saturday of the month! Join us!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Apr 24, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
About The Event
This program is designed to encourage students to;
- Gain organizational tools and skill sets
- Discuss goal setting and create a life map
- Analyze and teach students & parents how to monitor student schedules and transcripts to ensure that students are on track to meet their future goals.
- Vibe with your tribe, and have fun.
- Expose students and families to information of importance
To maximize your experience please bring the following:
- Admissions requirements for your top 3 colleges/universities (print if possible)
- REPORT CARDS
- Community College Transcripts (if applicable)*
- multicolored pens, pencils, markers, highlighters (suggested)
- Binders (Red for 12th graders, Black for 11th graders, White for 8th -10th)
- Binder dividers